Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Improg word of the week, Nonsense

Nonsense! That is our word for the week, so basic it should be easy to work with, but yet here I sit struggling with where to take it! There is so much nonsense in our great country today, but I don't want to get political. There is so much nonsense around the world with the price of oil and the access to medicine, but I don't want to go there either. So once again I am going to stray from the norm... I know Hayley you are shocked!! I am going to make reference to home staging and say that the number one most important rule about selling you house is to make sure it has "non-scents"!!

Strange smells are one of the most obvious to buyers and almost never noticed by occupants. So a word to the home seller: ventilate, ventilate!! And Clean!! And if need be remove your carpet and paint your walls! Whatever it takes to make you place smell neutral, or my new word "non-scents"! For more great home staging tips check out my official home staging blog: http://lightbrightandairy.blogspot.com

Good luck and happy house selling!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Good advice! And I love your original spins on the improg words.

Hayley Townley, Jack of Many Trades said...

Now THAT is original! Brilliant, even. Way to go, SD!

Improgging Fool! said...

Great improg, my new friend! You have really taken the bull by the horns, and that is no nonsense.

Margerie said...

and make sure your house doesn't smell like the bull with horns, or the fungus amongus, or yesterday's low tide or the wet dog sprayed with skunk.

Happy belated Improg!!